Gogi Saroj Pal
• 1968-69: Vocational student for postgraduate study in painting, College of Art; Delhi.
• 1962-67: Diploma in Painting, College of Art; Lucknow.
• 1961-62: Studied at College of Art, Vanasthali, Rajasthan.
• Most recent solo exhibitions:
• 2004 'All the flowers are for you' at Kiki's London,Hussain's Gallery, London
• 2003 'Archival Digital Prints' at Dhoomimal Art Center, New Delhi & Crimson Art Gallery, Bangalore
• 2002 'Embroidering Phulkaries & Memories' at Jamaat Art Gallery-Mumbai in January
• 2001 'Embroidering Phulkaries & Memories' at Lalit Kala Akademi's Garhi Artists' Studios, New Delhi
• 2000 'Mother Icon'- photographs of 'Ma-Hidamba' at Kulu Dassehra & the paintings inspired by this experience at FIA, Amsterdam
• 2000 'Being a Woman' at Jamaat Art Gallery, Mumbai
• She was invited to participate in the 5th and 8th Triennale- India in 1982 and 1994. On both the occasions, she contributed her multimedia creativity utilizing "Installation" as a medium for expression.Honor Awards
• 1995: l2th Cleveland lnternational Drawing Biennial, Middlesbrough, U.K.1990: National Award, Lalit Kala Akademi, New Delhi.
• 1987: Jury's Commendation Certificate in the First International Biennial of Plastic Arts in Algeria.
• 1986-88: Fellowship, Department of Culture, New Delhi.
• 1981-82: Fellowship of Lalit Kala Akademi, Garhi Artists' Studios, New Delhi.
• 1980: Sarnskriti Award, Delhi.
• 1978-79-81: Group "8" Medals at All India Graphic- Prints Exhibition, Chandigarh & New Delhi.