![if !IE]> <![endif]>
Thank you for visiting SUCHITRRA ARTS. We hope you have enjoyed browsing our galleries. We appreciate your interest in Indian Contemporary Art and sincerely thank you for taking the time to visit our web site. Do drop in again to especially to see our new arrival section.
If you are ready to make your purchase simply bring on the artwork on your screen and click on the '+ Cart' button. This will bring up a shopping cart. Through this you can order the artworks you liked. You can add as many artworks to the shopping cart.
The 'Order Now' button in the shopping cart will take you through the process of entering your shipping details (i.e. the address where the artwork has to be delivered). The artwork(s) and the shipping charges will be displayed on the checkout page along with the grand total, then choose your preferred payment method :
Majority of works featured on our websites have prices displayed and are available for immediate purchase online.
Please note that all Orders are sent only upon receipt of the payment in our bank account.
We offer the following methods of payment to buy art on our site:
1. Cash or Cheque / Demand Draft Deposit
For buyers from India, you can simply drop a Cheque or Demand Draft or Cash into any CITIBANK N.A. Bank ATM to be made in favour of:
Account Number: 0332442112
293, D.N. Road, Fort, Mumbai - 400001, India.
You can also send the Cheque or Demand Draft to our Registered Address. Please refer to the 'Contact Us' Section for the Address.
2. Bank Transfer / Wire Transfer / Internet Transfer
A Bank Transfer or Wire Transfer can be done from your Bank Account to our Account with our Banker, namely, CITIBANK N.A.
Our details that you would require is as follows:
Account Name : SUCHITRRA ARTS
Account Number : 0332442112
Bank : CITIBANK N.A.
Bank Address : 293, D.N. Road, Fort, Mumbai - 400001, India.
for transfer from an Bank in India in Indian Rupees ( Rs. )
IFSC Code : CITI0100000
MIRC Code : 000037000
for transfer from a Bank outside of India in US $
Citibank India's Swift Code : CITIINBX
ABA No. : 021000089
* You can also transfer money in your local currency. For this please let us know so that we can provide you the details.
* Once the transfer is done please intimate us via email so that we can track the same and confirm the receipt of the money.
* Please email us the copy of the wire transfer so that we can forward the same to our Bank.
* Usually it takes any time between 3 to 7 days to receive the money from a Bank located outside of India.